Saturday, February 6, 2010

Happy Rose Day, Rose Day, Rose Day SMS

Happy Rose Day, Rose Day, Rose Day SMS

Hi, to day is 7th Feb. a Rose Day. Rose is mainly used for expressing love to your loved one. So don’t thing more just wakeup to bye a beautiful Red Rose for your most loving Pal. Today is rose day and I also want to share my wonderful moment which going to happened after some time coz I ‘m going to a place where I can see my most loving pal about whom I am thinking to much. So, Best Luck to every one who is going to do the same.

Here are some wonderful sms to send for your best friends.

When i look at you, i cannot deny there is God, cause only God could have created some one as wonderful n beautiful as you.

To b honest wid u, I don’t hav d words to make u feel better, but I do have d arms to give u a hug, ears to listen to whatevr u want to talk about, and I have a heart, a heart that’s aching to see u smile again……

ask God for a rose n he gave me flowers, I ask God for water n he gave me an ocean, I ask God for an angel n he gave me the best love ever! Happy Valentine’s Day !

Let’s share the world
A sea is for you, and waves are for me.
The sky is for you, and stars are for me.
The sun is for you, and light is for me.
Everything is for you, and you are for me.

Love is missing someone whenever you’re apart, but somehow feeling warm inside because you’re close in heart. As we are, Happy Valentines Day sweetheart.

How did it happen that our lips came together?
How does it happen that birds sing,
that snow melts, that the rose unfolds, that the dawn whitens
behind the shapes of trees on the quivering summit of the hill?
A kiss, and all was said.

Its d Month of
Kisses,Surprises,
Proposals n Dates,
Chocolates n Gifts,
Hugs n LuvSongs
.
It’s feb..
.
Wishng u a Love filled
Valentine Month..!!

U r unique
U r caring and
U r the Best. And I am d luckiest to have U in my life!
Happy Valentine’s Day my sweet heart!

No comments: