Thursday, April 1, 2010

SBI Interview Question | Bank Interview Tips | SBI Interview Tips | SBI Interview Question

Written exam result of state bank of india was declared on last 27th March and successful candidate shortly get their interview call latter. Now, every body have a confusion what they ask in interview, how to prepare for interview. Don't worry about I will guide you through this blog. As I have a two time experience in state bank of india interview, I can give you something through my experience. I also want to share you I am also short listed for interview and hope this time I sure be success. Actually recently I am selected in Bank of India but I want to work with SBI.k here are some mostly asked question in state bank of india.

  • Why you want to join banking sector?
  • Why you want to leave your current job & want to join sbi?
  • Question from your field from which you belong.
  • Question related to your last job experience.
  • Question from your hobby. (Be careful to write your bio data form and hobby, they mostly ask question looking from your biodata form)
  • Bankin Terms (eg. repo rate, reverse repo, crr, npa, etc.)
  • Question from Current affair
  • Computer related question
Please write your comment here for better performance.


Repo Rate, Reverse Repo, CRR, SLR
SBI History

2 comments:

Unknown said...

thanks for the useful information. and all the best.i wish that u will get job this time.

Interview Questions said...

Thanks for sharing this helpful interview tips.

Interview Questions